Been gone for a bit....

I started researching the slack in the accelerator pedal. Found multiple "mods" to take out the slack, but mostly not for the SVO and her heel/toe pedal set up. That and there seems to be a lot more bracing under the dash than a regular Fox.

Anywho....I couldn't fit my giant hands under there to employ any of the methods I researched. Then my brain had a sharp pain....which I call an idea.

The ONE CENT Accelerator Mod -

I folded a penny over the cable and butt with a pair of visegrips. I can stand on the pedal (if I wanted to).

I disconnected the cable from the throttle body, compressed the spring and gave myself the extra inch needed to expose the cable and butt. I then pre-folded a penny and set it into my trusty pair of visegrips. The penny is not crushed onto the cable, but snugly compressed around it.

Just thought I'd share.

(I didn't know where to put this) It might seem like a backwoods repair/modification, but it did the trick and seems a little more permanent than the plastic tubes and hose clamps/ zip ties.

It puts the accelerator pedal about 1/4" back from the brake pedal and the pedal now has no slack when pulled on.

DB