Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Interior pics

Half Boost

Interior pics

DSCF5011.jpgDSCF5012.jpgDSCF5015.jpg
    Here are some pics of what I have been working on lately. Right now I am in limbo waiting for some slightly nicer weather so I can paint all the pieces.
    When I get done with the paint, I want to reflock the two dash panels.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What color are the interior trim pieces supposed to be?
    Dark Charcoal Metallic (2A to 9W)
    225/50/17 on 2005 GT Premium Rims
    70k miles

All SVO's have the same color...charcoal gray. There are various paints out there that match to some degree or another. I have painted my dash pad and a-pillar pod in Duplicolor's Vinyl & Fabric paint, color = charcoal gray (HVP111) and am pleased with the color match to the original. Funny thing is, the color is very, very close to your eye, but shows a larger shift to a digital camera. I am sure others will chime in on what they have used in the past and feel work too.
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 MINI Cooper S Clubman ALL4

I used the SEM rattle cans on my red car (don't have the paint color number handy).

And I repainted everything inside (all panels, console, console lid, head impact trim pieces, windcreeen trim, dash, roll bar tubing, ...) with same color so they all match.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Half Boost
    Matt at Fox Restorations has a custom formula that he mixes on sight to spray with a gun.
    He used a piece that was not touched by sunlight or faded and a paint shop match it. I doubt it could be any closer from what I can tell.
    I'll see if I can post some pics of the newly painted pieces later.