Thread: SVO Guy in Las Vegas

Some Boost

SVO Guy in Las Vegas

Hi my name is Ryan and I have an SVO. It has been a couple weeks since I last drove it. Now it is sitting in my garage because of a leaking fuel line.

That was my ice breaker for being an SVO addict. I bought my car in 06' with 58k miles on it (with all of the original paperwork) I have kinda rest-modded my SVO, it has an IRS and full suspension out of a 03' cobra as well as a bunch of chassis stiffening parts. Under the hood is the stock 2.3 with a slightly bigger turbo and a FMIC. Anyways here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

-RyanSVO.jpg10563020_10203716301802218_7616794049694965146_n-2.jpg281235_4699052668448_1361606535_n.jpg536055_4792930095325_439613198_n.jpg

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Nice!!! Looks sharp!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome Aboard!!
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Building Boost
    Welcome from some more of the Arizona contingent...

Welcome, from Utah! I'll hit you and SnakePlisskin up next I'm down and we'll grab some beers.

I LOVE what you did with the throttle body. Any more pics and description on that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by baltimucho View Post
    Welcome, from Utah! I'll hit you and SnakePlisskin up next I'm down and we'll grab some beers.

I LOVE what you did with the throttle body. Any more pics and description on that?
    My throttle body project was a labor of love. I use an upper plenum from a 99-04 GT along with the throttle body and made an adapter so it would bolt to the factory square lower intake. I had the flip the throttle body upside down and make a throttle cable bracket and plug up a few vacuum ports. I wanted a rotated intake and still use my MM strut bar, since I could not find something that would allow me to do both I decided to make my own using sourced Ford parts from my trusty local junk yard.

Here are a couple pictures of my frankenstiening along with how I mounted my intercooler.

Nice
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!

Quote Originally Posted by Unclesams_SVO View Post
    My throttle body project was a labor of love. I use an upper plenum from a 99-04 GT along with the throttle body and made an adapter so it would bolt to the factory square lower intake. I had the flip the throttle body upside down and make a throttle cable bracket and plug up a few vacuum ports. I wanted a rotated intake and still use my MM strut bar, since I could not find something that would allow me to do both I decided to make my own using sourced Ford parts from my trusty local junk yard.

Here are a couple pictures of my frankenstiening along with how I mounted my intercooler.
    I love the approach. I'm already modding to fit a SuperCoupe TB. I think I'll try you're method as well since I have the parts. It looks great!

Some Boost
    I was a little time consuming but worth it just to have something a little different and yet it still have that "stock" look to it.