Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Fabulous Fords Forever - Knotts

2015 Fabulous Fords Forever - Knotts

Looks like it's set for April 19, 2015. I'm just trying to plan ahead. Do we want to do a get together here in 2015?
    I have the second...make that the first best 2.3t race car. Bob has...had the best one...Bob...when is the last time yours was on the track...lets race for Pinks! I'll be at Buttonwillow in September!

Do we want to do a get together here in 2015?
    Uh, Duh!! That's our annual Be With Vince event, right??

I would say yes if we were voting. But that's just me.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

We plan to show up with the Red Furd.
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.

Good! We'll see y'alls there.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

OK...as we get closer to the event we will take some roll calls and figure out some stuff. I think it would be cool if we could do a canyon run through Turnbull Canyon one of the days before. Although not Mulhulland Drive it's still a fun run and kind of local to me. I can probably even figure out a route with some extra stuff in it.
    I have the second...make that the first best 2.3t race car. Bob has...had the best one...Bob...when is the last time yours was on the track...lets race for Pinks! I'll be at Buttonwillow in September!

We're expecting to attend.

Noob
    Would love to catch up with you fine folk. Don't think the SVO will be running by then, but if you don't mind a Jetta TDI bringing up the rear on the canyon run, I'd love to participate!

Thinking about maybe doing a scavenger rally. I'm investigating a couple of possible routes. I'm thinking either Turnbull Canyon then Carbon Canyon or Ortega Highway then Carbon Canyon. Although Ortega is a really nice long drive, it's also a long ways from my place (at least 45 minutes). If there is a big enough turn out and enough people want to do something like this before the Saturday BBQ I'll set it all up. I'll do some scouting runs over the next couple of months to find something fun.

I think that would be cool Vince. Great idea.

We'll be there with a car on a trailer & a minion in the baby seat. We're making a slight change in our normal stop in the way down. We'll be stopping by to see Elaine & maybe spend the night there. We are expecting to be down in LA by 4/15.
    When are you driving down Bob?
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Building Boost
    Work has been slow the last couple of years, but I'm missing some of the west side of the country folks, and I've been practicing at k1 ��. I will see what I can do.

James!! Long time, no see! It would be good if you can make it this year.

Mitch, if it works with my son's work schedule, we'll follow you down. If we are taking both the racecar and the SVO, I'll have more things to work around.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Holmes View Post
    Mitch, if it works with my son's work schedule, we'll follow you down. If we are taking both the racecar and the SVO, I'll have more things to work around.
    You got my number, give me a call to work out a plan. Also, let me know if you still need that rear end you probably already forgot about.

Is Mitch working an a group hotel deal?

I think Mitch got a house deal. Not sure if there is a hotel deal. I do have a fold out bed...it's actually very comfy!

Mitch was not working on any deal for accommodations. I have had a lot on my plate for the last 9.5 months. Cindy stepped up only a few weeks ago to assist with finding a place. Hotels were rediculous so she went the route of a rental house. She was limited on space due to the size of the rental houses. The house is full at this time. If you are not set up for a place to stay, I would suggest checking in with the FFF negotiated hotels or look into the option of the fold out at Rinner Ranch.

We do have a fold out sleeper sofa that really is pretty comfortable. If someone needs a place to stay it's first come first served. Just let me know.

I managed to book a local dive between the trailer park on one side and a cemetery on the other. I wonder if that weekend will have a full moon?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    I managed to book a local dive between the trailer park on one side and a cemetery on the other. I wonder if that weekend will have a full moon?
    Bring lots of chickens, just in case.