Thread: Ford Cup Stickers SVOTrust

Ford Cup Stickers SVOTrust

Thanks Mark for the Ford Cup stickers. Ford used to pay for good finishes in the non professional classes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad you got them ! Sorry I didn't even include a note. (busy with the 427 Fairlane) Didn't want to hold you up.

Mark
    P.S That explains why all the cars got them added in 1984 late.

427 fairlane, that is a good attention getter. I will try to find the information on how the Ford Cup worked. I am sure I forgot part of it. I will have to dig out my old superford magzines.

Building Boost
    Mark, did you have those reproduced or are they original? Do you have a source or artwork? Along the same line.... what did you do to replicate the "BOJAX HiTech Automotive" (whatever that is..) decal that is on the Mac Tools cars?

Thx
    Bill H
    85.5 9L

Wink

Mark, I think we need pictures of that Fairlane
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

Quote Originally Posted by stockerbill View Post
    Mark, did you have those reproduced or are they original? Do you have a source or artwork? Along the same line.... what did you do to replicate the "BOJAX HiTech Automotive" (whatever that is..) decal that is on the Mac Tools cars?

Thx
    Bill H
    Yes many had to be done via an artist and then a graphic designer and the vinyl guy. The BOJAX was wrong on the original race car from when Andy did it with ALpha Grapics 14 years ago. I didn't want to redo all of the graphics as then I would be redoing TWO cars. As stated above I have photos of the race car at the Ford booth in 1984 and the stickers are different (from late in the year) I am now dealing with this on The Wheel City Fairlane (can google for photos in the 60's).

HOW DO YOU PAINT AN OLD RACE CAR? The first owner/last owner? Most famous race/win or TV spot? My friend (that died) was attempting to put back to 1967 look. I CAN'T do that - from both need to keep safe and modern in use of items. Can had fuses and hardware store toggle switches! LOL
    Now has circuit breakers and fireproof wire/sleeves switches and timer boxes.

Mark
    P.S. Have you seen this ???????? http://bangshift.com/general-news/ne...-blew-us-away/