Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: silver springs show

Noob

silver springs show

hi everyone, I will be going to the silver springs all ford and mustang show along with my ole buddy Sam and would like to see if anyone here would like to join in? There are usually 3 or 4 other svo' there. They have a great pony drive on friday with often 300 cars on it and the saturday show brings in 1200-1500 cars. It is very well organized, on the grass, allot to do, and it is free to everyone 04 and older (our cars). Love to see some feed back on this, it is always a blast and on friday evening the NPD has there car and memorabilia museum open and you haven't been to it it really is something to see. Come on and let me here from you
    Tony

Silver Springs, Maryland??

Noob
    florida

I went to that show about 20 years ago when my brother lived in Orlando. Good show in a really nice place.

Noob
    I met someone with a 1985 Sage Green SVO at the show. I had a part for his car that he needed but the e-mail address I was given will not work. Could anyone steer me in the right direction to get in touch with him.

Noob
    hey, sorry my wife got you the wrong email. We just changed servers. If you can, send me a pm here on everything. Good talking with you, Tony

Noob
    It says I need to post more before I can send PM's. Please e-mail me at mezapu@gmail.com.

Mike