Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Focus RS

Animated Italian Gigolo blueboss's Avatar

Focus RS

The 2016 Focus RS.
    AWD
    320HP (Tuners have already gotten the Ecoboost Mustang into the 11's so.......)
    Subaru S.T.I don't think so?
    Mitsumbitchy Evo-what?

Tawk amongst ya-selves........
    "Some trannys can operate both types of gearboxes but manual gearboxes with clutch pedals are more difficult to operate with heels on."

I want to sell my SVO & RS to buy one of these for my daily driver.
    I wouldn't mind a EVO but most here are modded with a little to much ricer touches.

-RICH-
    I'm a car junkie . . . I like junkie cars

The ST-Why? and EVO are very established products in that niche market as the two leaders.

Ford's only advantage in that arena, imho, will be it's larger dealer network, although Ford is not known for having performance-car-market service departments. And it will be several years before the aftermarket catches up with the current state of development that the Sub/EVO markets already have.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Isn't Mitsubishi dropping the EVO for the states?

BTW i would really love to have the EVO wagon that they offered over seas.

-RICH-
    I'm a car junkie . . . I like junkie cars

Isn't Mitsubishi dropping the EVO for the states?
    Hard to say. A similar rumor has been circulating for the past 4 or so years with each new year. The EVO in its current form is 7.5 years old now. That's a long time for one model to survive.

Mitsu Corp is moving towards an all-electric vehicle lineup so either the EVO will meet it's demise or it will turn into [first] a hybrid petrol/elec then eventually an all elec vehicle. The US is an extremely small market for them.

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

hehehe:

http://www.ferrea.com/news/7/2015%20....3L%20Ecoboost

Now to work on increased flow HP fuel pumps.