Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Maximum motorsports coupon?

Half Boost

Maximum motorsports coupon?

I always see coupon code options and with the money I am going to spend at MM could use a discount anyone know a code for them? Thanks Bruce

I have never seen a discout coupon for MM. I use to get discounted MM parts from Art at Arts performance parts. Great guy. I know he bought another parts business and combined them, but don't know the name. I believe Mike did some business with him and may know were he is now.

Only option myself and a friend could come up with is to purchase from a 3rd party vendor (i.e.- American Muscle, etc) that offers coupon codes and/or free shipping (sorry Jack). Of course, I have only ever ordered my stuff directly from MM...
    Ted
    86 SVO Mustang
    17 MINI Cooper S Clubman ALL4

I had great experiences with Art also but i haven't been in contact with him for many years now. I'll look (overth weekend) to see if I have any old contact info - maybe an email and/or phone is still active?
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Half Boost
    AS I recall Art became Brothers. They are $10 more on MM parts than MM. I called MM and ask them today and they told me the code box came with the software and they don't use it. He said I wasn't the only one to ask.