Thread: Copper Turbo Turbine gasket?

Building Boost

Copper Turbo Turbine gasket?

Any such thing as a gasket I can put between the turbine housing and waste gate manifold housing? A have a gap and think the turbine housing isn't FLAT. After market turbo etc, not stock.
    Same Ford 5 bolt though.

Many moons ago there was someone offering a stainless gasket for that Ford 5-bolt outlet elbow. Haven't seen any offerings (haven't looked either) in years. Search for Ford T3 5-bolt outlet elbow.

If it's not close to flat, a gasket won't help much.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Building Boost
    Edelbrock 15003 SS Gasket Kit turbocharger turbo inlet/outlet. It's a set W/exhaust manifold to turbine and turbine to waste gate housing that has the 5 bolt shape. I'll try that first. The waste gate housing is pretty flat, I think it's the turbine housing. Don't really feel like taking all that apart to machine the turbine housing just yet.

Building Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Caraco View Post
    Edelbrock 15003 SS Gasket Kit turbocharger turbo inlet/outlet. It's a set W/exhaust manifold to turbine and turbine to waste gate housing that has the 5 bolt shape. I'll try that first. The waste gate housing is pretty flat, I think it's the turbine housing. Don't really feel like taking all that apart to machine the turbine housing just yet.
    This IS NOT for our cars. Way to small. Oh well.... Maybe I'll car my car running before summers over. Guess I'll make my own out of copper.