Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E4ZE Proportioning Valve needed vendor offering kits

Where's John Conner when you need him!
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you Mark and everyone who is sending in the parts to make this happen!!! Its great to have friends who know the right people!

Building Boost
    Scott called me today to let me know he got my proportioning valve and it looked like he could get us a rebuild kit easily, but it might be a few weeks because he does this as a part-time hobby. I was impressed he called me to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SVOJames View Post
    Scott called me today to let me know he got my proportioning valve and it looked like he could get us a rebuild kit easily, but it might be a few weeks because he does this as a part-time hobby. I was impressed he called me to let me know.
    Yeah Scott has been great for the hobby ! (early cars and 428cobrajet.org site)

What do you guys think will be best (for both demand/discounts and delivery)? I will start a POLL thread if I can and we will see what works for all.

Mark

Building Boost
    Depending on the cost, I'd probably order 3 to 6 of them.

James Well your's is coming back rebuilt from Scott !! As soon as he gets back from Carlisle I will start a LINK thread so you can order. Scott is planning a 20% discount for SVOCOP for a while. I think everyone will be happy with the kit and surprised at the final price !

Mark

Cool! Thanks for the efforts Mark. Thank you James for providing the sample!
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Some Boost
    You da man Mark. Hey, do you know if Scott takes wine boxes as payment? You know where I'm going here...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE'SVO View Post
    You da man Mark. Hey, do you know if Scott takes wine boxes as payment? You know where I'm going here...
    I do - lucky Bastard! I would love to go but I'm SVOless. Can I borrow the Pantera?

Mark

What's that tapping sound?? Chalky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSVOTrust View Post
    I do - lucky Bastard! I would love to go but I'm SVOless. Can I borrow the Pantera?

Mark
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.