Thread: Weekend Activities Pics

Weekend Activities Pics

AutoX this weekend has some interesting things to get pics of. First up is a Viper that took TTOD, iirc. Notice the center of balance front-rear and the rather extremely limited suspension travel.
    Img_3823.jpg

Next up is a 4-cyl EcoBoost Mustang. Almost 3000 miles on it.
    Img_3779.jpgImg_3782.jpgImg_3853.jpgImg_3855.jpgImg_3857.jpgImg_3858.jpgImg_3859.jpgImg_3860.jpg
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFleming View Post
    A rare car: 1988 Cosworth Sierra. One of three in the USA, according to the owner and his dad.
    Droooooool... What the XR4Ti should'a been!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. Any Red Baron picks? Or does it only do fast track stuff?
    Bad choices make great stories....!

Any Red Baron picks? Or does it only do fast track stuff?
    These days, for the most part, it just sits under the cover in the garage waiting for me to pay attention to it.

I've been pondering taking out the PE/MAF EEC system, installing a PiMP and some new sticky tyres, sorting out the suspension (like lower it a couple inches) and taking it to Sturges one of these years. To defend (uphold?) the honor of SVOs.

We need more presence at Sturgis.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

I would absolutely love to have a cosworth. I wonder where this one is from. I thought the ones from europe were right hand drive. Maybe this one is from Canada or something. How did it sound ?? how did the ecoboost car handle and sound ?
    Abolish the IRS, and End the Federal Reserve.

Building Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by svslow View Post
    I would absolutely love to have a cosworth. I wonder where this one is from. I thought the ones from europe were right hand drive. Maybe this one is from Canada or something. How did it sound ?? how did the ecoboost car handle and sound ?
    The car in the pics came to the US from Germany through Canada. I know this because I used to own it. I should have never sold it. Impossible to replace these days.