Thread: 1984 SVO 2A for sale

1984 SVO 2A for sale

I hate to sell it but it needs more time and money than I can give right now and I hate seeing it just sitting in the driveway. I'm asking $3,000.00 for it. This is a project car but it is running and driving and currently just needs tires to be a good driver. The current tires are old and dry rotted. The car has right at 80k miles and I went through the motor and replaced all the gaskets so there are no oil leaks. The power steering is leaking though I can't tell exactly where. The original headliner is with the car but not installed, it is missing the vinyl. I have a gt headliner up there right now. The original visors are in great shape though. The cloth interior is in good shape as is the carpet. All svo specific interior parts are there and in good shape, the steering wheel, shift boot and e brake handle. The car could use paint but I've seen worse on a driver. The car has the original am/fm radio and the car originally had ac. The parts are all with the car for the system except for the uper hose to the compressor. The car currently has a stingers 3" turbo back system with a huge intercooler from a Mitsubishi diesel I believe with stingers kit and a manual boost controller. The car has a LA3 computer with later injectors from an '86. The front has been hit at some point and fiberglassed back together but it doesn't look too bad. The marchall's are missing though. The only trim that I don't have is the drivers door thin molding. The passenger side lower trim is off, ut with the car, it has slime dents i intended to repair buthaven't gotten to yet. I would prefer the car go to someone who knows what an svo is so I haven't listed it on Craigslist yet. I hope that it stays a 2.3 turbo car. I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings as well. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks for looking,
    Mitchel.
    Last edited by mrzw70; 06-15-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: forgot price