Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Ford racing certificate of authenticitity

Half Boost

Ford racing certificate of authenticitity

Has anyone seen this on the Ford racing website? You put in your vin and Ford racing sends you a certificate of authenticity that gives the year, date of production and breaks down how many by color for the year.
    The cost is $40. Looks pretty cool.

Yup. I've had one for my 9L for a few years now. Cool indeed!!
    '85GT
    '93COBRA

Here is what one looks like. Mark Haas actually worked with some of the Ford people on this. They also come up stats for the year you order on production numbers.
    84 SVO Blue.jpg

Noob
    I also ordered one for my SVO a few years ago. The info they provide is good & the certificate is nice to have. Some of the newer folks may not know these are available, so it is worthwhile to mention again.
    Andy G.
    86 1C SVO comp prep 3rd owner
    86 2R GT vert 5 spd original owner

Animated Italian Gigolo blueboss's Avatar
    "Some trannys can operate both types of gearboxes but manual gearboxes with clutch pedals are more difficult to operate with heels on."