Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Facebook question

Noob

Facebook question

Hey, I have a question about the Facebook page. I am pretty sure there is a Facebook page for this club, right? If so who is in charge of it and how can I find out why I was blocked from viewing it? I had asked a question about someones car they had posted for sale on Facebook, the photo showed something on the side of the hood scoop but I couldn't make out what it was, so I asked the question to the seller asking what is that on the side of the hood scoop, he responded in a rather rude comment calling me a purist pointing out what ever it was. Besides that the guy was quite a rude person and I could not believe the things he said to me, a potential buyer of his car. Since then I have noticed I no longer get any news feeds from the group and when I tried to view that persons post I could not find it or find where I had posted on it.

Hopefully someone here knows the answer, if not then it's not a big deal.

It is a private group.

Mitch and Patrick frequent FB. Iirc all you need to do is ask to join the group and one of them will add you.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

I cannot find your name in the facebook members list. As Mike said it is a private group so until you join the page will be blocked. During one of the facebook updates many people had their preferences changed on notifications. In fact mine were turned off for the page. If you would send me a PM on the ad exchange I would appreciate it. We try very hard to keep the bots and trolls off the page.

The FB page predates the forum. Bullshit isn't tolerated. We can't police private interactions, but we look dimly on public displays of profanity in referring to participating members.
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.