Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: For Sale '86 SVO

Building Boost

For Sale '86 SVO

SVO1 003.jpgsvo 008.jpgsvo 009.jpgsvo 010.jpgsvo8.jpgP1010779.jpgP1010780.jpgP1010782.JPGP1010786.JPGsvo7 002.jpg
    For Sale 1986 SVO. 185k miles. $3500. Runs excellent. Starts every time and runs smooth. Daily driver. Complete except missing original stereo and shift knob. Bought in January 2014.
    New since then; clutch, throw out bearing, ring gear, radiator, thermostat, pwr steering pump, TPS, TFI, fuel pump, adj. pressure reg, headliner, windshield, battery, replaced torn rag joint w/ solid shaft, tune up ( plugs, wires, cap, rotor, belts, hoses ). This is a good car that is fun and easy to drive. Lousy paint with some door dings, but no dents. Interior could use steering wheel cover, plastic trim on drivers kick panel over rocker cracked etc. Not perfect but not terrible either. Everything works except for rear window defogger, horn, and rear license plate lights. Above average driver quality. I bought this SVO from the original owners widow and I have 99% of all paper work from new; including most original purchase documents and repair invoices and gas logs (bonus!). $3500. I have some room to negotiate (hundreds, not thousands) but I am not desperate to sell. Thanks for looking.
    Do no harm

Building Boost
    Sold