Thread: NewB Here

NewB Here

Hello, my name is Carlos and am new to the SVO World, have had/built bout 30 foxes in the past 26 years or so for myself and a grip for friends and customers, built more then my share of the 2.3T's but never had owned an SVO, owned a few TC's and such, one thing I have found out is that these parts are pretty Expen$ive and hard to find was looking into acquiring another 86 to bring back to life but trying to find the motivation to really get into, if anyone has any misc parts please hit me up, not sure if I can get any PM's yet so if you can email me at c_velasquez@hotmail.com would be appreciated saw parts that I can use that 8t6svo had but was unable to PM him. Anywhoo glad to be a new member here and glad that there are sites like these out here, only found 3 sites total that are geared to the SVO specifically, which i was surprised there were only 3, anyways glad to be here and looking forward to help out wherever I can

Welcome you know the 2.3 good engine, it just gets fussy with the hairdryer!
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to the forum Carlos!
    7B SL55

Welcome aboard.

Pat just restocked the fridge. Help yourself to a beer.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Thanks everybody, excited to get into my SVO and get just the way I want it then get the 86 and of it up as well

Quote Originally Posted by fast84svo View Post
    Hello, my name is Carlos and am new to the SVO World, have had/built bout 30 foxes in the past 26 years or so for myself and a grip for friends and customers, built more then my share of the 2.3T's but never had owned an SVO, owned a few TC's and such, one thing I have found out is that these parts are pretty Expen$ive and hard to find was looking into acquiring another 86 to bring back to life but trying to find the motivation to really get into, if anyone has any misc parts please hit me up, not sure if I can get any PM's yet so if you can email me at c_velasquez@hotmail.com would be appreciated saw parts that I can use that 8t6svo had but was unable to PM him. Anywhoo glad to be a new member here and glad that there are sites like these out here, only found 3 sites total that are geared to the SVO specifically, which i was surprised there were only 3, anyways glad to be here and looking forward to help out wherever I can
    Welcome aboard! You aren't too far from SVOC (Jeff). He's about 20 miles east of Austin & can usually be found either in his garage building cars for his race series or at H2R racing.

https://www.facebook.com/mustang4challenge/
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Cool need to look him up, maybe he has some extra parts that he wouldn't mind parting with