Thread: Literature

Animated Italian Gigolo blueboss's Avatar

Literature

For those that have it or have read it, is the Mustang Performace Handbook 2 worth spending the money on? It's $80 +shipping used. Not that I'm a cheap ass I just want to make sure there's accurate information that is useful. And for a used book that costs $80, there better be a lot of info.
    "Some trannys can operate both types of gearboxes but manual gearboxes with clutch pedals are more difficult to operate with heels on."

There's LOTs of very good info in that book, V2 being an updated version of v1.

Note that even V2 is at least ten years outdated (while the FOX chassis is even older than that). Those books do not cover ANY aftermarket k-frames, for example.

Don't think of it as spending $80. Think of it as an investment - it's still worth at least what you paid for it as long as people keep mod'ing the FOX chassis. So if you sell it in another year for $80, then your rental cost was the shipping cost.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

I agree with Mike, its essential reading, although dated. Mathis was a bit pissed that they heavily edited the book, leaving out some information that he thought was essential, but nevertheless, its a must read.
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.