Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Front dome/map light

Half Boost

Front dome/map light

Does anyone know of a source for a new map light assembly for an '84?? Mine is pretty much toast. I might be able to fix it but I would rather buy a good working light that I don't have to glue back together.

I checked all of my sources from the past no luck, there are a bunch for sale on ebay just take it apart and paint the plastic with SEM spray paint. I use either Dark Smoke or Graphite and it turns out really nice!

Half Boost
    I saw some on eBay but they are not the right ones. Mine is the map and dome light both and all I saw after 14 pages of looking were the ones that are map light only.

I just saw one on eBay 1 minute ago under interior lights then a subsearch on SVO, it looks like it was red and someone repainted it dark has the lens but not the metal spotlight. Good Luck!