Thread: Motor Week

Cool Motor Week

Look what I found , I knew they did a test on our cars back in the day Enjoy

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQqF5QrcG8" target="_blank">
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

Thanks, I have seen this before but couldn't help myself to view it again. Something that caught my attention was the SVO decal located on the front fender of the test car there has been some debate whether this belongs or does not belong over the years. I worked at a Ford dealer and saw one roll of the hauler in October 1983 with these decals as I was allowed to drive this car and wrote a comparison report for my college english class against the Plymouth Laser Turbo. On the other hand I believe those who had a new one delivered without the decals. Leads me to believe some early varieties had them and some others did not.

Building Boost
    Thanks for finding and posting this old Motorweek video. I have not seen this before. It is very interesting to see these videos from the eighties to get their perspective on the SVO when they were new.
    Svofrk

Smile

What strikes me funny is that wrecked two of there three test cars. as for decals I think where dealer in stalled.
    The Machine speaks for itself !!

Noob
    Thanks for sharing!