Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Stockish Black 84, needs love, but I have no more love to give.

Stockish Black 84, needs love, but I have no more love to give.

not getting out of the game, but its come time to thin the herd.

this is a 1984 SVO with 77k miles located about 30 minutes south of cincinnati. VIN 1FABP28T1EF176886.

mostly stock. no pedigree or history, but been through some @#$@#$. has been front halfed from the shock towers forward, as well as having transplant doors and hood.

was the wife's autocross car for a few years, routinely made it 2 hours to an event, driven in anger, and then back 2 hours without too much issue. it started gathering oil in the VAM connector and was parked in the barn 2 years ago.

has:
    • 8.8 rear end. not sure on the ratio.
    • LA3, but includes stock computer and injectors.
    • working body solenoids; hatch and gas door releases both work!
    • working interior lights!
    • working window lift motors!
    • updated IC hoses!
    • fog lamps are intact.
    • installed new stockish exhaust from the downpipe back when i acquired the car.

needs:
    • turbo leaks oil into the VAM connector hose.
    • paint. had a black respray at some point long ago, roof and bumpers are peeling. no body cancer AFAIK.
    • headliner.
    • front clip was put together sloppy. battery tray, coolant overflow tank, and VAM mounting are all sub optimal.
    • tires, not sure the born on date, but they are getting up there in age.

AC is intact, but untested and definitely not charged. fan blows, but heater door is stuck.

engine bay i know that battery does not fit, its the only one i had charged offhand

asking $2000; open to haggle and have a pile of blocks, wheels, turbos, intakes, exhausts, FMICs, and other random stuff to throw in and sweeten the deal if interested.

Last edited by Alex L; 05-19-2016 at 01:15 PM. Reason: VIN. Behold the overspray!
    "radar detectors are illegal in the Commonwealth of Virgina" "i bet cloaking devices are illegal too! good-bye!"

Kindly add a pic with your screen name next to the car and include the VIN.(otherwise Mitch will rain on your next parade).

7. If applicable the VIN number - gearboxes, shortblocks, body parts, chassis, complete cars, etc. which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your screen name next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the For Sale post in plain text. All cars for sale must include a VIN number (or ID number if a race car).

http://www.svocop.com/forum/showthread.php?358-Market-Place-Rules

Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

whoops. sorry about that. VIN added to text and images. hopefully y'all can make the connection between the registration and the username! :P~

[edit] missed opportunity... should have taken it across the road and got the pictures next to the horses...
    "radar detectors are illegal in the Commonwealth of Virgina" "i bet cloaking devices are illegal too! good-bye!"

seem's there's no love for the old girl, and i need it gone before winter. please close and ill start a new thread for parts once i get an inventory list together.