Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: LC2 Wideband Install help

Noob

LC2 Wideband Install help

I need help with the LC2 I'm installing in my 84. Does anyone know which wire on the headlight switch I should tap into to dim my gauge when the headlights are turned on?

Noob

Switch Diagram

Here is the switch diagram

image.jpg

Noob
    Well I just got off the phone with an Innovate tech and was told that I should use the headlight wire (H) to connect the gauges yellow dimmer wire to, because when the gauge sees 12 volts on the yellow dimmer wire it will dim.

Good to know, since I still need to do this as well. Where in the exhaust did ya put sensor?

Note that the SVO has a nine (9) pin headlight switch and associated harness. Foglight circuit.

AFAIK the other cables/colors remain unchanged - but you should verify that.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite