Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: 1986 1C Comp Prep in Alberta

1986 1C Comp Prep in Alberta

I saw this ad the other day. When I first saw it, I thought that it was one I had seen a few years ago and talked about here: http://www.svocop.com/forum/showthre...B-radio-delete

It does not have an "aftermarket" sunroof like the one in the other ad, but I suppose it could have been replaced It looks to be in good shape but even my kinda newbie eyes spot a few small things including the speedometer in miles not KM for a true Canadian car.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true

"Ultra Rare. SVO Comp Prep 1 of 83 EVER!"
    "This car has just undergone a mild cosmetic restoration. Also has had a brand new clutch installed with 0 miles on it. Have paperwork from Ford stating that this is a competition preparation car and that there were only 83 examples ever built worldwide. If you are a Foxbody guy, you will truly appreciate this car.
    Every single SVO component from Factory is present and installed as original including radio and antenna delete. Manually inflated seats worked perfectly and interior is in great shape. Glass is awesome and this car is ready to be taken to the next level or driven to car shows as is.
    please do your research on this car and you will realize it's collectable status.
    I will be respectful in considering offers but low ball offers will be ignored.
    This car is being sold out of my private collection and is guaranteed to only increase in value. Here is some more information on the car..."

113.jpg
    112.jpg
    111.jpg
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Noob
    I have it's white 1986 comp prep sister for sale. You could buy them both and have an SVO version of Ying and Yang. You would be a hit at car shows with two of them.