Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: 1986 9L Calgary, AB Kijiji

1986 9L Calgary, AB Kijiji

This guy is just down the street from me. When I saw the car in the fall, I thought someone had stolen mine!

Car was (is?) his brother's from BC. Nice car, quite a bit of provenance. Only difference to mine is leather.

Guy has done his research and thinks what he has is gold. I offered him some money for a few of the NOS parts that he had and never heard back. He tried to sell it to a local collector who must have passed.

$14000 Canadian which includes the parts.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/c...ationFlag=true

All stock, never modified, all original, no accidents
    Gorgeous WHITE PAINT!
    Engine runs EXTREMELY strong!
    This car was adult owned, pampered, and garaged its entire life.

All original manuals and paperwork from the original purchase through to its current owner. Very hard to attain FORD production travel sheets (8 pages double sided).
    We have the required Import to the USA letter from FORD regarding the car meeting EPA and Emissions standards and requirements along with the required emissions sticker from FORD.
    The price of the car comes with a load of additional parts, many NOS parts in high demand (I have a lengthy parts list if someone wants to see it, and the value could easily be over $2,000 in parts). NOW wait... included in this sale will be a set of 4 original Goodyear Gatorbacks with "0" miles on them. Never mounted, and always stored indoors. In perfect shape, not dried out. Worth arguably $2,000 themselves alone. These have been saved since the early 90's after they were discontinued.

Grey leather interior is in fabulous shape with the only flaw being the drivers seat having had a split repaired, and slight flaking on one small spot on the vinyl bolster.
    Rare Bra and Cargo Cover are included along with a case for the removable sunroof.
    All lines, gaps, seams, and seals are excellent! The metal throughout is excellent! The paint is outstanding!
    This car comes from the Vancouver, BC area, they don't salt the roads out there. The car looks impeccable from 10 feet away, but there are very minor paint chips to expected areas. The underside is in awesome shape (zero rust concerns!). Unfortunately the car does have some very minor rust on the underside of the drivers door, and the rear lift gate has some minor rust at the weld seams of the rear lip. I'd like to repair/repaint this, but I know there are people out there that want to keep the paint all original. The grey paint to Passenger side door window frame is faded slightly, and I can have this resprayed if requested. Again, waiting for the next owner to decide if they want to keep all original paint.
    Beautiful and CLEAN interior including the seats, dash, door panels, headliner... etc. no mars or cracks anywhere. Very clean.
    All lights, blinkers, gauges, horn, wipers, original radio, AC, heat, etc. work as they should.
    This car drives and handles excellent. Mechanically extremely sound - Drive anywhere!

We'd like to sell the car with all the parts and Gatorbacks as a package, so please don't contact me regarding splitting them out. I will take requests and park them until the sale is finalized, as they may possibly be negotiated out of the price.
    Statistics: The last SVO to come to Canada (58 SVOs imported to Canada in 1986), 4th last SVO ever to be manufactured, one of 6 white ones that came to Canada that year, the only white SVO with leather and sunroof that year coming to Canada. The car is unique!

I would love to pass this car on to an SVO lover who will carry on in preserving it as it is.
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

Sweet looking car. Thanks for posting.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite