Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: 2017 Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Forever

2017 Knott's Berry Farm Fabulous Fords Forever

For those planning on going, be aware the show has been moved to April 30, 2017.

http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/...rever-car-show

Registration is opened & we hope to increase the SVO presence this year. Unfortunately, I will not be there with the new SVO & the minions this year. The new date later in the month conflicts with other events Lisa & I have planned. So I hope that me not being there will increase the turn out this year :-).

So Lets get the role call going. Who will be going to Knott's & what car(s) are you bringing?
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

I would love to go but too far to drive especially my SVO, maybe I can convince Doug to go?

You can always fly out & hit up the local rent-a-SVO lot in Sunland, CA. I know Pat still has most of the fleet out there.

Some Boost
    I plan on being there with my SVO (as long as it is back on the road by then). I will be trailering it tho as my bum foot could not take a 5 hour drive without cruise control. If it is not ready I will still be going...rocking my new SVO T-Shirt.
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn and stop)

One year I would love to make it. It's a long way and I know I could make it driving the SVO but more than likely I would trailer it. April can always be touch and go with snow and salt on the roads coming from this area too!
    Darran
    1986 9L SVO, 1982 1C GT

2012-08-26_18-34-42_204.jpg

I'm planning on driving over from Phoenix on Sat Apr 29 and driving back home Sunday after visiting the show. Although I missed registration, I'll be driving my '85.5 and parking with the spectators.

Mike,

Check with people that are registered but won't be able to make it. There are usually a handful of people in that boat every year that are willing to give up their registration. Maybe Vince has a an extra registration?
    Chip usually has a couple cars or more, maybe he has a registration he's willing to give up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Croke View Post
    2012-08-26_18-34-42_204.jpg

I'm planning on driving over from Phoenix on Sat Apr 29 and driving back home Sunday after visiting the show. Although I missed registration, I'll be driving my '85.5 and parking with the spectators.

An interesting idea about the registration. However, I don't want to stay until 3 pm before starting the drive back to Phoenix.

Some Boost
    We will be there but no svo. We will have the wife's Mclaren and her Tuscany F150 (China Export model) as the tow vehicle.

Some Boost
    The car did not make duel to trailer issues. Will be showing the truck instead.

Pics, pics, we need pics!

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. I think 80% of the cars there were Coyote S197 and S550. Despite walking around for a couple hours, I didn't see any SVOs in the show. Maybe I missed them?

Bummer. They were hidden away in the shade. There were only 4 there this year from what I heard. There were a handful of 2.3T pintos & TC at the show too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Croke View Post
    Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. I think 80% of the cars there were Coyote S197 and S550. Despite walking around for a couple hours, I didn't see any SVOs in the show. Maybe I missed them?

Sorry I missed them. Maybe next year I'll get the SVO registered. It's nothing to look at but how many '85.5s are left at this point?

I saw the turbo Pintos, including a Pangra wagon. Never seen one of those before.