Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: How many slapper bar 1Cs with sun roof?

How many slapper bar 1Cs with sun roof?

Does anyone on here happen to know how many early 1C leather interior 84 SVOs with slapper bars & sunroof were produced?
    Do any of you have a Marti Report for a car like this that goes into that kind of detail?
    My Marti report doen't break it down that far. Actually our Marti report didn't have much information that I didn't already know about the car.
    Ron
    The problem I never fix on my cars is the nut that holds the steering wheel

Building Boost
    Hey Ron, drop this member a PM "TheSVOTrust" very knowledgeable guy. He may be able to help.

Drew

Quote Originally Posted by BLK BRD 88 View Post
    Does anyone on here happen to know how many early 1C leather interior 84 SVOs with slapper bars & sunroof were produced?
    Do any of you have a Marti Report for a car like this that goes into that kind of detail?
    My Marti report doen't break it down that far. Actually our Marti report didn't have much information that I didn't already know about the car.
    Ron