Thread: 2018 Hot Rod Power Tour

2018 Hot Rod Power Tour

So I just signed up to do the 2018 Hot Rod Power Tour with a friend in my SVO, anyone else going this year? Or will anyone else be at any of the stops? We'll be doing the long hauler program, or we're going to try to at least barring any major issues, so we'll be at each of the stops. Has anyone done it at all? It rolled through where I live a couple years ago and took place in the parking lot of where I work, but that's all I've done. So if anyone has done it before, any tips/tricks for along the way to make the process go smoother? Lessons learned, etc?
    Only thing that beats the sound of a big and rumbly V8, turbo whine

Be on the look out for my parents & their Edsel(s). They tried to convince me & the wife to drive one of the cars, but we can't swing the time off.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...

Half Boost
    They are not in my neck of the woods this year. When they started in the WI Dells a few years back I went to check it out. I can't even sit in my car for that amount of time anymore. Have fun, lots of nice iron to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Meotchh View Post
    Be on the look out for my parents & their Edsel(s).
    Will do, That's quite the drive for one of those old cars.

Quote Originally Posted by brsvo View Post
    They are not in my neck of the woods this year. When they started in the WI Dells a few years back I went to check it out.
    It's quite the sight, or it was when I saw it a couple years ago. They're not near me either lol. It'll end up being about a 3k mile trip by the time we drive to the start, drive the whole route, and then drive home.
    Only thing that beats the sound of a big and rumbly V8, turbo whine

Half Boost
    I am in for Sturgis this year. Maybe another year we will get to that one. Have fun and represent well for our club.