Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Decisions, Decisions....

Decisions, Decisions....

I just found out that the 50th anniversary Boss 302 reunion will conflict with Sturgis 2019 (if it remains on Labor Day Weekend). The Boss reunion is in Pittsburgh, PA which is much closer to me than Sturgis. Anyway, I'm probably going to go to the Boss reunion, if there are any other Boss Owners (1969, 1970, 1971, 2012 and 2013 Boss cars and Mercury Cougar Boss cars) who are interested, let me know and I'll send the link to you. The organizers have put out a survey that is to be shared with owners that is to be completed only once.
    Dave

Sounds like an event you would definitely NOT want to miss! Maybe 2019 is the year we do the mid-summer Chicago area autocross...?
    Bad choices make great stories....!

Wow Dave ....you can't miss the 50th with that beast you have!!!

Simple decision. Pittsburg is wonderful in September!!
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

I don't think there will be much in the way of early model Boss 302 representation at Sturgis next year.
    There's nothing more to see here, now move along...