Thread: 1984 1C SVO For Sale Cloth Seats

1984 1C SVO For Sale Cloth Seats

1FABP28T2EF101744

FOR SALE 1984 Ford Mustang SVO 2.3L Turbo
    This is a good example of a 1984 Mustang SVO. It is black with charcoal cloth interior. It has 130,524 miles and this is believed to be actual. It comes with the full set of paperwork and many receipts since new, including the original owners packet, warranty card, koni knob, brochures, and the original window sticker which is rough but legible since they were glued to the windshield back in that time. Original sticker price was $17,223. From the paperwork trail I believe I am the 5th owner and I have owned the car since August 2005. Several original parts included with the car.

Interior: Interior is in very good condition for a 34 year old car, it is original charcoal cloth, headliner was replaced by previous owner, dash is nice only 1 crack in speaker grille, all switches work and everything functions properly except the lumbar pumps in the seats. It has Pioneer speakers in the doors and rear hatch, the radio is missing as it was stolen, but I am including a period correct unit. The windows are lightly tinted. It has a pillar mounted gauge pod containing a pyrometer and a voltmeter by Auto-Meter.

Exterior: The body is also in great shape for being 34 years old, I don’t think it has been repainted except for the hood, then a branch fell on it so there is a little dent. I have never driven it in salt or snow and it was stored indoors in heated space, the 1 odd thing is the areas under the body side molding are somewhat dull and not glossy like someone tried an aftermarket road abrasion treatment, this was like that when I got the car. Rims are factory 16” with Kumho 225/50/16 tires.

Exhaust: It has a full 3” exhaust, Stinger downpipe and piping with a SS Magnaflow muffler, and a Chrome Magnaflow slash tip.

Engine: The car has a K & N cone air filter, 1986 square style intake manifold, 1987 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe Intercooler, 1986 PE Computer, 1986 36lb brown top fuel injectors, Kirban Billet adj. fuel pressure reg., upgraded 95A alternator with Pat’s HD wiring kit, fuel pressure gauge, Jeg’s Aluminum High capacity radiator, Ric Gillis boost controller, FRPP A234 cam. New timing belt within last 1000 mi. Previous owner reports motor, head and turbo were rebuilt @ 119,000 mi. The heater core is bad and currently bypassed since I don’t drive in cold weather.

Chassis & Suspension: External frame mounted fuel pump recently replaced, Ford Motorsport Aluminum driveshaft, New Moser axels, New 3.45 ring & pinion gears, axle bearings & seals, subframe connectors, H&R Sport Springs, New Energy Suspension Front Sway Bar links Freshly Factory Rebuilt Koni Shocks all around, 4 wheel disk brakes, 5 lug, factory slapper bar car.

$6250.00
    IMG_1384.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have lots more pictures if anyone needs something more specific. Not getting out of the hobby just thinning the herd

Looks like a great car. Lots of work done on it and new parts. Just having rebuilt Koni's is a big plus!

Good luck with the sale.

"External frame mounted fuel pump recently replaced"

Where did you get the fuel pump and what brand? Something I want buy to have on hand.

Got the pump so long ago I can't remember where wanted to replace so I wasn't left stranded sometime, I think it was a BOSCH could have been bought at ROCK AUTO but now they have another one as I needed one for my 85 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rodster View Post
    Looks like a great car. Lots of work done on it and new parts. Just having rebuilt Koni's is a big plus!

Good luck with the sale.

"External frame mounted fuel pump recently replaced"

Where did you get the fuel pump and what brand? Something I want buy to have on hand.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Got the pump so long ago I can't remember where wanted to replace so I wasn't left stranded sometime, I think it was a BOSCH could have been bought at ROCK AUTO but now they have another one as I needed one for my 85 2 years ago.
    My thoughts exactly. I recall BOSCH units being used on SVO's, need to see what RockAuto has. I want to pick up spare parts to have on hand if.....no.... when.. I need them.

1FABP28T2EF101744

I need the room in my garage, will sell for $5500! It is also on a national auction website ending Monday your chance to buy is now I would like someone famialiar with this site to own it.

Tom

SOLD

Not as much as I wanted but hopefully off to a good home and a new (or existing) member!

Congrats.... seems good SVO's never sell for what they should be worth. Hopefully it goes to a good home, have the new owner stop by here.