Thread: Upper torque box repair

Half Boost

Upper torque box repair

Has anyone had to deal with this? There are cheapo looking reinforcements but my floor pan (if that's what it is called in this area) is cracked not just the mount itself. I thought about going Torque Arm but my Fays 2 Watt's link clamps where the TA would have to clamp. The only sturdy looking repair panel that I know of is a Wild Rides 3.0. That one looks like its geared towards drag racers. Open for input, thanks Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images

Half Boost
    Came to the conclusion that I won't get the Wild rides kit installed in time but a Griggs torque arm may be doable in time. I went to corner carvers and did some research now I am afraid to put one in. The consensus is when you put a TA in the traction is so much better that the front end pushes badly especially on the autocross type corners. Until you do the whole nine yards on the front end to catch up. I am looking to quit spending money not set myself up for more.

Half Boost
    Bought the Wild Rides torque box replacement. Its a very sturdy looking panel. The directions for install are a joke. Little detail and the pictures are almost illegible. I have come to have far more respect for spot welds!
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's not a part. It's an Adventure!!.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite