Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Instant center

Half Boost

Instant center

I have recently installed my new Wild Rides torque box. It has many options for upper connection points. What if any changes would I want to make to improve IC or Anti squat/anti dive? I tried corner carvers but my email won't let me register. Which way from stock would make an improvement if any? Keeping in mind I am running the poor mans 3 link and a watts.

Building Boost Bob, get off my lap! Jack Hidley's Avatar
    You need to put the car on a drive on lift, then take very careful measurements of the fore/aft and up/down measurements of the RLCA and UCA pivot points. Take these relative to the ground plane for the height and relative to the rear axle centerline for the fore/aft. Also document the ride height by measuring from the top of the fender arch to the ground, in the front and rear.
    Jack Hidley
    Maximum Motorsports Tech Support