Thread: Boports Baby Cams?

Boports Baby Cams?

I am currently running a freshly cut 86 spec svo cam from deltacams in my 85 svo and I love the street manners. But I'm curious if anyone has dyno sheets for the boport 1.1 & 1.5? I'm curious to see the shape of the curves.

Some Boost
    Quote Originally Posted by SchoolBoy View Post
    I am currently running a freshly cut 86 spec svo cam from deltacams in my 85 svo and I love the street manners. But I'm curious if anyone has dyno sheets for the boport 1.1 & 1.5? I'm curious to see the shape of the curves.
    I have the 1.5. It really takes off at around 4000 rpm. Can't wait to see how the car feels with the lighter flywheel and new clutch. Would be nice for it to stay out of the shop/disrepair for more than a week, too.

Half Boost
    Bo does not publish his cam spec's. Unless some one graph's one, its anybody guess.

Building Boost
    I have a 1.9 in my car. It's set straight up right now, and I can putt around in 2nd gear without bucking. Has a lot of low-end grunt.
    I have the usual mods. 3" Rods elbow into full 3" exhaust, LA3, Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 255lph pump, etc.
    Running stock boost control right now, so I can actually drive it without breaking it.