Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Mustang SVO book

Half Boost

Mustang SVO book

While talking to John Clor from For Racing today he told me about a book that was written about the SVO's. Now I can't remember the name of the book. Does anyone know the title of the book and if there are any available?

Some Boost
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn and stop)

Building Boost
    I bought one on EBay a few years ago. It took some time watching for one but they do pop up on there once in a while.
    Svofrk

Building Boost
    Is the book out of print?
    Is the only option to purchase used such as some book re-seller on ebay or other book source.
    I never knew this book existed until I saw this post a few nights ago, now I find myself constantly checking the web for it and have no luck. I was at the Raleigh, NC car show last week and if I had known about it I would have searched through all the book sellers material while there.

you can find David LaRoque on facebook too. He is still selling the books.

Half Boost
    Thanks Kendal I will try to get in touch with him.

Building Boost
    I sent him an e-mail to this address: svoparts@sympatico.ca (thanks, Mike) He replied the next day and i now have the current order form get my book. Merry Christmas to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 94VERTiGO View Post
    I sent him an e-mail to this address: svoparts@sympatico.ca (thanks, Mike) He replied the next day and i now have the current order form get my book. Merry Christmas to me.
    Feel free to post the order form here for others to use.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite