I am currently in the middle of a suspension project on my 84 and can't make up my mind on this last step. Here is the list of items under the car:

- MM Subframe Connectors
- Chuck Warren poly engine mounts
- Koni Red's that have been rebuilt in the last 30-40k miles

Items Being installed with this project:
- MM Extreme Solid LCA's
- MM Factory rear uppers and rubber axle busings
- Eibach 25mm Rear Sway bar
- MM CC Plates
- Poly trans mount, Front LCA Bushings, Ball Joint boots, Tie Rod Boots, F&R Spring Isolators, Rack Bushings, Rag Joint Bushing

Having all of this work being done, I believe I would be foolish not to do something with the springs on the car. From everything I have read, the Eibach springs are not that great in our cars. I have read that everyone pretty much swaps over to H&R springs after being disappointed with the Eibachs. I am THIS close to pulling the trigger on the H&R Race Springs 51650-88, but I am concerned about how they will jive with my stock Koni Red's. I think the H&R Sports might drop the car too much and introduce ground clearance issues and geometry issues, but I am open to suggestions.

To save the inevitable "What are your goals with the car" question, I will answer with: I am not sure. I like the way it handles now, I just am looking to have it handle better what I have now. I guess an all around car with good handling in the corners.

I have also been given the suggestion of the Ford Motorsport B Springs.

Any guidance provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sam