Thread: Selling 1986 SVO

Building Boost

Selling 1986 SVO

I am selling a super primo survivor 1986 SVO. Dark Grey 11,800 miles new Spats. original & stock
    You can see it on Classic Cars.com...
    Also have lots of parts seperately such as original 1986 SVO trans $400
    Ken
    (214) 856 -5124

According to the rules of the Market Place, we need pictures of the item(s) you are selling - with at least one containing a hand-written card with your screen name. If selling a vehicle, the VIN must be included. This post should be in the 'Market Place, Cars For Sale' forum.

"7. If applicable the VIN number - gearboxes, shortblocks, body parts, chassis, complete cars, etc. which have VIN numbers on them. A picture of your screen name next to the visible VIN number is required. VIN should also be in the For Sale post in plain text. All cars for sale must include a VIN number (or ID number if a race car).

8. A legible photo of each item. Do not post a thread if you are "getting photos later". It will be closed, moved, and infraction points will be assigned. At least one picture of the item must include a hand-written sign with your SVOCOP username next to the item for sale.
    "

https://www.svocop.com/forum/showthr...et-Place-Rules

I will give you a coup0le days to add pics/VIN/hand-written sign to the post. Otherwise it will be deleted.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Building Boost
    Mike,
    I am not selling the car on the SVO forum, but rather simply inviting people to the classic car forum where I am selling it with pic, vin # , price ect..
    Go ahead and take it down. If I decide to sell it on the forum, I will put it in the fs section, with all the approp stuff.
    Ken

Fair enough.

I will move it to the "FS: SVOs in the Wild" forum which was created just for this kind of stuff.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite