Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Rear Cargo Cover

Building Boost

Rear Cargo Cover

I have two package tray covers off mid 80's Mustangs and neither will fit the two receptacles mounted on each side of my 1986 SVO cargo area..
    Hard to believe the SVO unit was a special part?? What am I not getting here??? And does anyone have a charcoal grey unit that will fit????
    Regards,
    Ken

SVO is not different than any other 86 , you might have the 87 up ones. The 86 should have a batch of holes just above the speaker.

Building Boost
    Thanks Kendall..
    Yep I think mine are 87 and up...
    Ken

Building Boost
    Kendal,
    I finally found the correct cargo cover...and each side over the speaker area does indeed have a bunch of perforated holes !!!!
    Thanks for your help.
    Regards,
    Ken