Hi,

My name is Calvin and I live in Houston, Tx with my wife, daughter, and our dog.
Last week I found and purchased a 1986 SVO Mustang in canyon red from a dealer in the Portland, Oregon area. The car is being shipped to me so I do not have any pictures other than the ones from the dealership. As soon as I get it I will update with pictures.

My plans for this car are to make it nice enough to drive to car club meets and go cruising on sunny days. I dont intend it to be a racecar or anything like that.
My first orders of business will be to go over the car and see what exactly I am working with. I know that it was modified by one of the previous owners, and that the motor has recently been rebuilt. I also plan to put back in the air conditioning that was removed by one of the previous owners. You may not need AC in Washington/Oregon, but I need it in Texas. Then I will make a list of things that will grow and grow and never actually all get fixed but will give me stuff to do when I am bored on the weekends while I struggle to keep the car looking and running well enough that I can enjoy it well into the future!