Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Spoiler and bi-wing repairs

Noob

Spoiler and bi-wing repairs

I'm getting my SVO ready for paint and decided to examine some issues uncovered with the spoiler/biwing during disassembly.

My spoiler has 4/10 tabs on it. The outside is in great shape. Is this thing salvageable?

spoiler_tabs1.jpgspoiler_tabs2.jpg

Next question is about a crack in the bi-wing. This is fixable I think?

biwing_1.jpgbiwing_2.jpg

Noob
    I had great success using JB Weld for my spoiler repairs.download.jpg

Some Boost
    The lower is an easy repair. I believe the studs are the same as the tail lights. Just build up/repair the post with epoxy.

Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    The lower is an easy repair. I believe the studs are the same as the tail lights. Just build up/repair the post with epoxy.
    I guess it is hidden and I can't really make it any worse. I'll give it a shot.