Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Jessi Combs Gone

Jessi Combs Gone

She had a bad crash going for a land speed record. She was a great women, that was a super mechanic, with a smile and looks that would knock your socks off. Gone way to soon at 36. She'll be missed. R.I.P. Girl.
    Your Best Bet, Hire a Vet!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Building Boost
    That sucks. I had seen her on several shows on Velocity and other platforms and she really seemed to know her stuff. She was an inspirational person, and I hate to hear news like that.

A nice write-up about Jessi is now on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessi_Combs
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Resurrecting an old thread, again, but there's a special on HBO max about her.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/jess...ailer-hbo-max/

I haven't seen it, but I have heard it's pretty good.
    Only thing that beats the sound of a big and rumbly V8, turbo whine