Thread: SVO Headlamps 1985.5 1986 are back in stock

SVO Headlamps 1985.5 1986 are back in stock

Late Model Restoration has these back in stock for $229 they are very good reproduction.

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-13007DPR/19...Headlight-Pair

I bought a set and they fit perfect and are identical as far as I can tell. I was waiting years for these to be back in stock. Get them while they are available
    Last edited by scenario; 01-07-2020 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling
    Frank
    1985.5 9L
    1986 1D owned since 1992 and on the road!

Building Boost
    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a set. I used LMR6 code for a small savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzen View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a set. I used LMR6 code for a small savings.
    I would advise anyone to get a set. Who knows when they will do another run. Every year there are less and less SVOs. Besides if you have an extra set of these they will be worth gold in the future too.
    Frank
    1985.5 9L
    1986 1D owned since 1992 and on the road!

Now all we need is coolant lines and outer markers!

Before you install them, make sure you read my post here or below: https://www.svocop.com/forum/showthr...3574#post33574

"Just got two reproduction inner lights for my '86 daily driver. For those of us who have been around a while, we all remember when the lenses would fall off the body of lights. The reproduction lights that I received had minimal adhesive holding the lens onto the body. I pulled the lens off the body, cleaned up the plastic chrome on the mating surfaces, and re-glued the lens to the body using silicone sealant (I didn't do this around the cars as we all know what silicone does to cars when you try to repaint). Last time I repaired a light this way, it worked quite well.

Just a heads up for those getting new lights."