Thread: New guy from Maryland

Noob

New guy from Maryland

Hello all! New guy here from Maryland, thanks for the add! Long time Ford owner to include an SHO, Mustang, Probe, 2 Thunderbirds, and currently an F-150. I'm pretty new to Lima engines, so I don't have much info to offer yet, but will share my experiences along the way with my new project car. This forum has already helped quite a bit based on Google searches, and hopefully will help me finish this unique project.

I'll be starting a build thread, but the project is a 1986 Panther Kallista that came from England with an N/A 2.3 Lima. No, it's not an SVO, but I have a 2.3l turbo and T-5 that came out of a 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe Mach 1 which will be going in. The Panther has not run in about 5 or 6 years, and shares parts with the Mustang, Sierra, and others.

Should be fun! See you all on the forum!
    1986 Panther Kallista - Replacing N/A 2.3 Lima with 2.3 Turbo, and AOD to T-5

Welcome aboard to a fellow SHO owner.

Help yourself to the beer in Pat's fridge (the one with all the stickers on it). The other one has soda. Feel free to any of that too.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite