Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: In PA

Noob

In PA

Hi, thought I'd post this since I looked at the car in May the same day I looked at the one I ended up buying.

https://www.m4motorsports.us/details...stang/52585925

Car is in great shape, real clean, ran great and low miles (20,000 ish). The price is right up there for a more common color, but with that mileage I can see it getting a premium (whatever that should be). It is leather, no sunroof.

Along with looking for something a bit cheaper, the things I noticed about this car that made me pass were: A/C not working, was going to need some exhaust work, the bottoms of the doors had a bit of rust just starting on the inside - probably fixable but wasn't sure what that would take, the spoiler/wing had been repainted black. Also the spats were in need of replacement. One of the windshield wiper arms was removed/in the trunk. Not sure if that arm was bad, some other problem or no problem. Also no paperwork with it at all - not even the owners manual.

The has been for sale for around a couple of years. I don't think the owner is in a big hurry to sell. He has a few cars there that are sort of his collection - some for sale some not.

For that price I'd want it correct and perfect.

One of the windshield wiper arms was removed/in the trunk. Not sure if that arm was bad, some other problem or no problem. Also no paperwork with it at all - not even the owners manual.

Strike one and strike two....