Thread: In PA

Noob

In PA

Hi, thought I'd post this since I looked at the car in May the same day I looked at the one I ended up buying.

https://www.m4motorsports.us/details...stang/52585925

Car is in great shape, real clean, ran great and low miles (20,000 ish). The price is right up there for a more common color, but with that mileage I can see it getting a premium (whatever that should be). It is leather, no sunroof.

Along with looking for something a bit cheaper, the things I noticed about this car that made me pass were: A/C not working, was going to need some exhaust work, the bottoms of the doors had a bit of rust just starting on the inside - probably fixable but wasn't sure what that would take, the spoiler/wing had been repainted black. Also the spats were in need of replacement. One of the windshield wiper arms was removed/in the trunk. Not sure if that arm was bad, some other problem or no problem. Also no paperwork with it at all - not even the owners manual.

The has been for sale for around a couple of years. I don't think the owner is in a big hurry to sell. He has a few cars there that are sort of his collection - some for sale some not.

For that price I'd want it correct and perfect.

One of the windshield wiper arms was removed/in the trunk. Not sure if that arm was bad, some other problem or no problem. Also no paperwork with it at all - not even the owners manual.

Strike one and strike two....