Thread: Back Home For Good!

Noob

Back Home For Good!

Hi Friends,
    I returned home to Toney, AL after spending much of the past 10 years overseas working. I have an 85 4e that has been in storage and unfortunately was not given much attention. Now the fun begins! I have begun working on the interior, for some reason my interior panels were not as bad as I orginally thought. I primed them and re-dyed them with SEM pain products and they look really good.

Now I have to put them back in, but have zero (and I mean ZERO) idea which screws to use. When I pulled out the panels several years ago I put the screws in baggies with tags. Thanks to 2 moves now they are nowhere to be found. I have some interior screws in a box that Mike Fleming sent me several years ago. These are leftover from a full set, so I do have a starting point. My question today is, does anyone have a diagram or list of screws, sizes, etc...and where they go as far as the interior is concerned?

I have ordered carpet for the main area and hatch area through LMR, so that is coming shortly and I would like to put everything back together once that comes in. Any advise would be great. More to come for sure as she has sat forever!

IIRC the two that go under the main arm rest are hex heads, the one on the forward part of the armrest (above the hand grip) is a Phillips. I wonder if LMR has those listed as spares? may have some pics, but it'll take me some time before I have bandwidth to search for them.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Welcome home, BTW!!
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Welcome home and good luck with the project.

Interior door panels?