Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Back Home For Good!

Noob

Back Home For Good!

Hi Friends,
    I returned home to Toney, AL after spending much of the past 10 years overseas working. I have an 85 4e that has been in storage and unfortunately was not given much attention. Now the fun begins! I have begun working on the interior, for some reason my interior panels were not as bad as I orginally thought. I primed them and re-dyed them with SEM pain products and they look really good.

Now I have to put them back in, but have zero (and I mean ZERO) idea which screws to use. When I pulled out the panels several years ago I put the screws in baggies with tags. Thanks to 2 moves now they are nowhere to be found. I have some interior screws in a box that Mike Fleming sent me several years ago. These are leftover from a full set, so I do have a starting point. My question today is, does anyone have a diagram or list of screws, sizes, etc...and where they go as far as the interior is concerned?

I have ordered carpet for the main area and hatch area through LMR, so that is coming shortly and I would like to put everything back together once that comes in. Any advice would be great. More to come for sure as she has sat forever!

Some Boost
    Welcome home! Fleming would probably be the guy to help with your question.