Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Replacing the VAM-to-turbo inlet hose

Noob

Replacing the VAM-to-turbo inlet hose

Hi guys,

While inspecting my turbo today, I noticed how bad shape my VAM-to-turbo inlet hose is in. Time to replace it with a hard pipe. I've measured 3" diameter at VAM, 2 3/4" diameter at turbo and about 8" oal, with a slight 'S' curve shape to the hose. What have you guys used to replace yours?

Thanks

I don't use a VAM, but I pieced together intake parts from http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    owned since 2003, restomod

BE sure to add some flex capablity - don't want the engine vibrations and movements to transfer to the VAM.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite