Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: PCV turbo inlet fitting

Question PCV turbo inlet fitting

I'm looking for the size/thread of this fitting that attaches the hard line from the valve cover to the turbo inlet. I'm going to replace the oil separator and lines with a catch can and 5/8" hose. I can't work on the car right now because it's in a storage unit, but I'd like to have the fitting ready as soon as my garage is built. Does anybody have this info handy? Also, is the capped off end supposed to go anywhere? It has been like this since at least 2003.

IMG_2533 - Copy.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    owned since 2003, restomod

Some Boost
    I bought the , 45 degree coupling once, from the receipt it is a 3/8" inverted flare female (tube side). It doesn't mark the other side but I believe it is an 1/8 NPT male (elbow side). You can get them without the additional hose fitting, that you have capped off, at the hardware store. The capped off end, I always figured, went to the carbon canister. At least that is where I have mine going.

e.g. https://trumontsupply.com/products/12076_mm

The capped off nipple is the air return from the boost control solenoid.
    Helping SVO owners & racers since 1984

Poll Finds 30% Of Americans Still Undecided Whether To Vote Out Of Fear Or Spite

Thanks guys. I think I will just cap this off with a NPT plug and put a hose barb in my silicone intake tube.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    owned since 2003, restomod

Some Boost