Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Fuel system question

Some Boost

Fuel system question

I am completely redoing the fuel system in my car and updating everything to 6an lines. I am doing a full wire tuck as well so I want to keep the engine bay as clean as possible.

My question is how to setup the remove fuel pressure regulator on the car, a return or deadhead setup?

9004D5D3-46F2-4ECA-B93B-40757552162F.jpeg

what are the benefits/drawbacks of each one? I am leaning towards a dead head as that will keep things cleaner and only have one fuel line going to the engine.

Here is a photo of what I am working with.

5DC8FAC1-8015-4781-A0B6-4A1F5AD80B64.jpeg
    1986 SVO 1E (IRS'd and too much $$ spent making it turn and stop)

Some Boost
    I think the top diagram will insure the same pressure at all injectors. On a boosted application, it is important to not have a lean cylinder to avoid grenading the piston. Maybe someone has done some testing on this topic on youtube?