Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: None of my injectors want to pulsate

None of my injectors want to pulsate

It’s been many years since I’ve posted. I picked up an 86 SVO last weekend that was sitting for ten years and was missing everything but the turbo and bottom end. All week I’ve been piecing it together and finally got it into the position to fire it up only to find none of my injectors want to come on. I’ve tested the tps, checked the grounds, replaced the tfi, checked the relays, inspected the inside of the computer, checked the timing 1,000 times, checked the wiring, it gets fuel to the rail but nothing passed that. It will fire up with a squirt of ether. Any ideas? I’ve been told it’s the ECU and/or PIP.
    Abolish the IRS, and End the Federal Reserve.

It was the computer
    Abolish the IRS, and End the Federal Reserve.