Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying SVO Club Of Pat but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free SVO Club Of Pat account now? As a SVO Club Of Pat registered user you get free access to our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a SVO Club Of Pat member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: headliner material

Yeah.. that's what I have come to find out..too bad.. it sure looks good though.. I did find the receipt from the upholstry shop where the previous owner had the work done and it was not listed as being done.. Must have been done before he had the car because he kept every receipt.. I have a Stack of them..
    Thanks Patrick
    Mike..

Both of my '86s had insulation between the roof and headliner. Nasty crumbly stuff that had fallen apart. I'm going to add new insulation, the same HVAC anti rattle stuff that I use everywhere, with added adhesion from a 3m superadhesive spray can.
    Enough of that, it was giving me a headache.

Half Boost
    Interesting reading as I have thought of taking down my 84's to put sound deadining above it. When I go through a car wash the dryer makes the car sound like an empty 55 gallon drum. My 86 doesn't sound like this at all.