Thread: Go fast Parts for sale!

Go fast Parts for sale!

So I have a few parts that I am not going to use, and would like to sell. Heres the list.

HY35 Turbo setup - Includes a Center Mount Stainless header, Tial 38mm waste-gate, Waste-gate dump pipe, 4" v'band 4" down-pipe, and stinger center mount stainless oil return and feed lines. I no longer have the turbo, but there is a new turbo just like it on ebay for $390 shipped. $850 shipped.

Spec 2 piece aluminum flywheel - A Direct replacement 2.3 flywheel. It was torqued on my 2.3, but never ran. $260 shipped.
    Centerforce Dual friction clutch- Also a direct replacement. Also mocked up, but has 0 miles. $210 shipped.
    New Xspower stainless Center mount header w/ Tial 38mm wastegate - The guy I bought it from told me it was a stinger header, but it wasn't. Has a little port work done. $425 shipped

New King cobra 10.5" clutch (has been sitting in the garage for a few months, and has very slight surface rust)- $130 shipped

Built 8.8" rear axle - Has a Moser locker with richmond 4.10 gears, Moser 31 spline Axles with C Clip Eliminators. Long Heavy duty studs. Around 2000 miles, no problems. Asking $1200

Tremec 3550 Transmission with a lakewood blowproof bellhousing, and a pro 5.0 shifter 10 spline input shaft, 28 spline output - Has around 5000 miles. Shifts great, and has never been grinded, ever. To put this behind a 2.3 you would need a bellhousing adapter plate, spec 5.0 on 2.3 flywheel, a 10.5" 10 spline clutch, and a rapido adapter pilot bushing, or to turn the input shaft to 2.3 pilot bearing specs. Asking $1250 shipped

4 Rochester 65# Injectors P/N 17113815, mocked up but never had fuel through them - $160 shipped
    Aeromotive In-line Fuel pressure regulator- Has a few scratches, and has been sitting for a while. I believe this is the unit you get with the a1000 kit. - $120 shipped

2 Garrett GT4040R Dual ball bearing 102MM Turbo's 1.01 A/r Exhaust, .60 A/R Compressor - These have ceramic coated exhaust housings, and have only 8-10 dyno runs on them. Were take off of one of Modular mustangs builds for bigger turbos . $1500 shipped (Each)

All prices are shipped inside of the United States. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.
    I am located in Fort Stockton, Texas.
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    Thanks.

Please read the Market Place rules, with specific attention to rule #8: A legible photo of each item. Do not post a thread if you are "getting photos later". It will be closed, moved, and infraction points will be assigned. At least one picture of the item must include a hand-written sign with your SVOCOP username next to the item for sale.

You will need to edit your post or it will be deleted.

Thanks

Sorry about the misunderstanding. I will get the pics with my hand written username at lunch today. Also, I am having a hard time trying to edit the first post, as I cannot find an edit button. It was there yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by Becools View Post
    Sorry about the misunderstanding. I will get the pics with my hand written username at lunch today. Also, I am having a hard time trying to edit the first post, as I cannot find an edit button. It was there yesterday?
    I have removed the links. The edit feature times out after a set time after your post. Just throw up another post with the pics. Thank you for your cooperation.

HY35 Turbo setup-

Spec aluminum flywheel, and centerforce clutch-

XsPower Stainless header w/ Tial wastegate-

King cobra clutch-

Built 8.8-

Tremec 35500-

Rochester 65# injectors and aeromotive FPR -

Garrett GT4040R turbo's-

thanks